Another noteworthy sign of quality of Dr. Mohos' Dental Practice is the extensive guarantee offered.
In the unlikely event of a failure of the laboratory work, Dr. Mohos' Dental Practice agrees to meet the cost of airline travel to and from Hungary (up to the total value of 200.00 EUR) and hotel accommodation expenses (single room per night max. 42.00 EUR) in Budapest for the duration of the necessary remedial work only (meals/extras are not included). We also provide a free taxi service to and from the airport.
|Implant (product only):
Temporary crowns, bridges, filling and dentures are not included.
Extent of guarantee:
Dr. Mohos' Dental Practice requests that patients return to the Clinic for a check-up once a year during the guarantee period (see above). If this is not possible the patient should visit a local dentist for a check-up once a year during the guarantee period (see above). If you do need to exercise your guarantee, we would require written proof (invoice/letter from your local dentist) that the annual check-up has been carried out.
In the eventual case of a failure of laboratory work Dr. Mohos' Dental Clinic agrees to meet the cost of travel and hotel accommodation expenses (meals not included) of the patient for an additional trip to Budapest to carry out any necessary remedial work. Dr. Mohos' Dental Clinic will cover all necessary dental and laboratory costs to rectify the problem.
In the case of minor adjustments a dentist in one's own area can be consulted and the invoice forwarded to Dr. Mohos' Dental Clinic for reimbursement. Dr. Mohos' Dental Clinic allocates 30.00 Euro for such repairs as re-cementing crowns, denture or partial denture adjustment.
Dr. Mohos' Dental Clinic is not liable for unforeseen root canal treatment following tooth or teeth preparation for crown- and bridgework. Occasionally teeth suffer preparation trauma during crown bridgework treatment resulting in a subsequent need of root canal treatment.
Warrenty is awarded for the duration of existence of Practice Dr. Mohos.
Guarantee will be reduced or negated:
· If oral hygiene is neglected
· If dentists' instructions are not followed (for example nonwearing of dentures at night)
· If removable restorations such as partials dentures or full dentures are not kept and maintained properly
· If the patient does not have a routine dental check-up and professional cleaning at least once a year (Invoice required)
· If gum tissue or bone receeds
· If damage is caused by accident (for example if dentures are dropped)
· If a substantial gain or loss of weight occures
· If a general illness causes a negative effect on the dental condition (for example diabetes, epilepsy, osteoporosis, condition after radiation or chemotherapy).
· If no notification is given and no agreement secured with Dr. Mohos' Dental Clinic prior to exercising guarantee